Sunday, October 14, 2007

My organic line for kids~ Made by a Mama
















Today I want to show off some of the new clothing I have been making for my Made By A Mama line. I design, sew, and hand dye with low impact dyes. I use organic cotton and hemp blend fabrics,which are so soft and feel really great to wear. I have been making appliques since I started sewing , I started sewing and selling clothing in 1994 (on the lots of Grateful Dead shows) . Lately I have been adding a lot of really cute appliques to my organic clothing for children. It makes the clothing really fun and it'a a great way to use up some of my multitude of scraps. I hate to throw them away because it just seems so wasteful. I will be adding a lot of new items coming up so keep checking to see some fun new items~

No comments: